2010年10月25日月曜日

Yunotsu

 Kushijima

I went to Yunoスペルチェックtsu with my two friends-Gin and Mama on Saturday. On Friday, we planed to go there with the other two friends but they overslept and couldn't go with us... I want to go the other places with them!

We went to beautiful beach and played duck and drake in Yunotsu. At a shallow, I found beautiful shrimps and caught one of them. I hadn't been to a beach for a long time so I was really exited!

We had great time. We also had delicious food in Yunotsu. :)

2 件のコメント:

  1. That looks like a nice beach. Good thing you did not oversleep on Saturday. ;^P
    Duck and Drake? What is that? I have never heard of that game...

    返信削除
  2. Hello Mr.Henneberry, the beach was so beautiful!

    Ducks and drakes is a game which people make flat stones bounce across the surface of water.

    返信削除