2010年11月25日木曜日

Tsuwano

We went to Tsuwano as seminor trip on Wednesday. It was the first time for me to go to Tsuwano. When I got to Tsuwano, I was really surprised to see the beautiful scenery. Leaves are turn red and yellow and there were many carps belong the Tonomachi street. We had only 4 hours to see the sight of Tsuwano so we couldn't go to many placese. My group went to an Italian restaurant, a catholic church and Mitsumasa An'no Art Museum. The Italian restaurant's dishes were really delicious and the church was beautiful. We can go into the church for free so if you want to go to Tsuwano, you should go there!^^ The art museum had many beautiful pictures and the pictures of Chinderella were so lovely. There were more places to see in Tsuwano so I want to go there again.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿