2011年1月18日火曜日

My best memory in 2010!




I cultivated my friendship with my friends in China. I left Japan 3 days after coming back to Japan from Monterey for China with my two friends. One was a Chinese exchange student in Kendai and she can speak Chinese. The other was a Japanese student and she studied Chinese with me at Kendai. We were good friends before going to China but after going there our friendship became tightly.



We went to Shanghai and Dalian in China and then “Shanghai Expo” was held in Shanghai.



There were many pavilions at Shanghai Expo. We went to Japan pavilion, China pavilion, and Turkey pavilion.


In Shanghai, my Chinese friend’s acquaintances guided us. Sometimes her cousin took us to great restaurants! We had too much food and all of us gained weight.

One day, my Chinese friend went to meet her friend at a university in Dalian so I went to eat something with the other friend. But it was difficult for us to order the food because we had studied Chinese for only a half year… Although it was tough to communicate in Chinese, English was so useful and helpful for us to talk with Chinese at a shop.



Traveling in other countries, especially in the countries which we don’t know the language is difficult and challenging. But our friendship become tightly after going to these countries with our friends. My trip in China is one of my best memory in 2010.





Other pictures which I took in China…

"Lotus" in Hangzhou

"Boats" in Hangzhou



"Japanese snacks" @ a store in Shanghai



"Dessert" Dorian pies and taro cakes


"Beautiful lady" @ an amusement park in Dalian


"We met the most famous couple in the world!" Actually, they were wax figures!


"Chinese breakfast" in Shanghai



"I wasn't so brave to eat food at a food wagon!" So I chose...

I chose a cucumber as "My dinner"!


"Illumination" @ Shanghai Expo

"A funny shopper" @ Turkey pavilion



"China pavilion" @ Shanghai Expo

"Night view" in Hangzhou

"Whose shop is this??" in Shanghai

7 件のコメント:

  1. Obviously, health and beauty run in my family. Did you see any really tall and skinny Chinese people behind the counter? If so, they could be distant cousins. ;)

    返信削除
  2. Mr.Manning must be very popular in China:)

    返信削除
  3. Hello Mr.Manning,
    I thought that you worked at this shop in summer and spring vacation!^^haha

    Is your family name famous in China?

    返信削除
  4. Hi Aizi,
    I think so too! By the way, did you study for todays Chinese test? I don't know what should I do...

    返信削除
  5. I've been to Shanghai three times, for about two weeks each time. I've never received much attention there.

    I am glad someone liked the name "Manning". I like it, too. Thanks for taking a photo. I was surprised to see this.

    If I applied at this shop, do you think they would hire me? Can you write me a recommendation letter in Chinese?

    返信削除
  6. Hi Mr.Manning,

    I think that I found many things because I went there 4 times!haha

    I think you can be the owner of this store and you'll hire people!^^ I'm searching the suitable letter for you!

    返信削除
  7. Wow. Do you really think I should be the boss? I look forward to seeing your letter in Chinese. You might have to help me read it. 谢谢

    返信削除